Final Conference: Digital Inclusion For All
The MEDICI project comes to an end!
All the partners of the MEDICI project are happy to invite you to its final conference “Digital Inclusion For All” on 26, 27, 28 January 2021.
– Leaving no one behind – The role of Digital Inclusion in building an inclusive society
– Setting the scene – National and Regional Public Policy for a more Digital Inclusive Europe
– Parallel Session – Challenges of Digital Inclusion among youth, unemployed and migrants
– Parallel Session – Not just words: how technology can improve the social life and active participation of persons with cognitive disability or impairment
– Leaving no one behind – Vulnerable groups and their complex needs
– Project’s results – Evidence behind the practices, gaps, and areas of improvement
– Digital Inclusion and the new normal – Sustainability in the post-Covid-19 times